Sunday, January 30, 2011

CJaye LeRose Interview!

CJaye is a country singing, guitar playing girl from Texas. She uploaded her first youtube video on April, 14th in 2009. 







Here's the interview with CJaye! 

1. What's your favorite animal? Besides dogs.
Favorite animal besides dogs are ummm gosh thats tough, Ill say penguins because they slide on their bellys

2. Does anyone else in your family do music?
No one in my family is musical, thats why Im so passionate about chasing your dreams no matter what.

3. What do you think will be the hardest adjustment as you move closer to fame? (family, friends, how you spend your time.. etc)
Well Im here in Nashville trying my best to make it, and so far the hardest adjustment is being away from home. Its hard because I miss my family. They all live in Texas, besides my sister, she lives here in Nashville with me :) 

4. Do you have a boyfriend? and if so, what's he's name?
My man's name is Derek :) 


5. Who are you biggest inspiration in music?
My biggest influences in Music is brad Paisley and Shania Twain. I have always loved their music. 

6. Do you have any tips for other songwriters to write better songs?
The best advice I have on song writing is the same advice everyone has given me, and thats the more you do it, the easier it gets. Keep all your ideas written down, so you dont loose track of them, and continue to build on your ideas :)

7. Where would your dream performance be?
My dream performance would be the ACMA's in Vegas because its the first award show I ever went to, so making it to that stage will be MY DREAM! 

8. Who would you like to open for? most.
I would love to open for Brad Paisley...Feel free to bug him and tell him to have me :) 

9. What can we expect from you in the future?
You can expect me to continue making music and making people happy! I love spreading the love and smiles so I will continue to try to do that on a bigger scale :) 

10. When did you start to play guitar and sing?
I probably started seriously singing about 6 years ago. I always wanted to sing but I was too scared to go for it until then :)

11. Who was your inspiration to start playing guitar and sing?
Gosh who was my inspiration to sing and play guitar? Just all the country singers out there that I grew up listening too. I remember seeing Lila Mccann at a concert sing, she was young and cute, and I remember thinking I wanted to be like her! Except she wasnt playing guitar, but still!


Thank you CJaye for doing this interview! 


Do you have any requests for youtubers to interview? We'd be happy to hear what YOU want to see on the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment