Monday, January 24, 2011

Savannah Outen Interview!

Savannah Outen is an 18 year old girl from Oregon, USA. She was born on October 14th 1992.
Savannah uploaded her first video March 8 in 2007! Since then the first video has had over 2 million views, and her channel has had over 7 million views!


The interview:

1. Who was the first user you subscribed to on youtube?
It was a "Savannah Outen" fansite :)

2. How is your life different now from how it was 3 years ago when you posted your first youtube video?
It's not much different. I'm still a normal teenaged girl, but I do travel much more than I did 3 years ago. It's such a fun adventure for me!

Her first video was a cover of "Listen" by Beyoncé

3. What inspired you to start singing and playing guitar?
I've always grew up singing. But Aly & Aj inspired me to play the guitar.
4. if you had three wishes, what would they be?
For everyone to be healthy and happy, To have an endless supply of Pinkberry, and 5 more wishes ;)

5. If you got the offer, would you do an episode on Glee?
Absolutely! That would be an amazing experience. I just recently started watching the show, and I've got to stay, it's awesome.
6. Do you have any new year resolutions? And what are they?
I want to travel more, release an album, and get my drivers license haha.

7. What's your best memory of 2010?
I have so many! My favorite was either meeting Steve Carell, because I'm OBSESSED with him and The Office, or getting to see all of my family from South Carolina a lot and have them come to my show with Jordin Sparks.


8. How did you feel when you listened to your song for the first time on radio disney?
I was freaking out. Especially because the song they played, was the first song I ever wrote. So it was an incredible feeling.
Picture from http://www.myspace.com/savannahoutenomnst


9. How do you feel about your fans?
I love them SO much. They are so incredible to me. They are the reason I'm where I am.


10. What do you think about the fact that you have fans all around the world?
It's crazy! It blows my mind. I get so excited when I read messages that say, "I'm from Poland and you inspired me!" or "We love your music here in Brazil!". I hope to go on a world tour!


11. Do you plan your outfits for your videos?
I kind of just go into my closet and choose and outfit minutes before I shoot my video. Sometimes, I'll choose the outfit in my head though :)


12. Do you have any tips on how to write better songs?
My best advice is to just write NON-STOP. Write stories, poems, songs, everything. I grew up loving to write stories in Elementary school. And that made me start wanting to write songs. Even if you think it's a bad lyric, still keep going because you never know, you might be able to use it in another song.


13. Do you remember who your first subscriber was?
I have no clue! That'd be awesome to find out though. I've give them a giant hug!


14. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
I fell down the stairs of my High School in front of my crush! Typical lol. I also hit my lip with my microphone at a show once, and it started bleeding.


15. What should fans do to get your autograph? like on a picture..
They can come to a live show! Or message me on youtube!
Picture from http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=130127&p=562964


16. What is your favourite snack?
I love Bananas, Cantaloupe, Ritz Crackers and String Cheese :)
A dedicated fan asked this:
Why you never continued the if you only knew video clip? WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! will you continue it? what would it be the continuation if it was going to happen?
Well, unfortunately I'm not sure if there will be a continuation.. There will be another music video in the future, though!!



Links to official sites:
Homepage
Facebook
Youtube
Myspace
Twitter
Itunes

1 comment: